A well-established Fintech firm is looking to hire a System and Network Administrator to take responsibility for the management and security of the physical and virtual computing resources. Hands-on cloud experience is a must.
- Ensure stable operation of the computer network and all connected PCs and peripherals
- Plan, develop, install, configure, maintain, support, and optimize all network hardware, software, and communication links
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Manage servers, including e-mail, print, and internal services
- Manage security solutions, including firewall
- Provide first-hand support, training, and troubleshooting to all office staff for IT matters
- Administer and maintain end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- 5+ years of relevant experience in system and network administration
- Experience in physical and cloud-based network operations, virtual private networking, cyber-security
- Proven knowledge of resource replication, backup, restoration, and computing redundancy
- Technical skills and experience with Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux (Ubuntu and OpenSuSE), SQL Server and Web-based services
- Confidence and initiative to be a self-starter
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.