At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To support operation needs and assist to develop technological advancement platform through conducting application system design, analysis, development and maintenance.
- Provide effective application system solution and support by conducting application development design & enhancement and understanding business process and requirements. Assist in preparation of testing strategies.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Ensure timely project delivery through planning project schedule and resources requirements, assisting to monitor project progress and manage vendors, and coordinating testing and implementation activities
- Lead and coach Senior Analyst Programmers and Analyst Programmers to complete assigned jobs and ensure quality day-to-day system support is provided.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in systems design and problem solving.
- Strong application knowledge in insurance, banking and finance systems
- In depth experience in developing web application, API, RESTful, Web Service using Java/J2EE, SPRING, Hibernate, GIT, SVN, Hudson, ReactJS
- Strong technical knowledge in Unix operating system and databases such as Informix, DB2 and Oracle
- Hands on experience on cloud application development is an advantage
- Hands on experience on using Oracle Identity Access Management Suite is an advantage
- Hands on experience on mobile app development is an advantage
- Proven leadership, project management, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills