HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
Development & Support is responsible for the design, implementation and application support of HKEX's market systems, including trading, market data, clearing and settlement, listing systems as well as our internal corporate and surveillance systems. Development & Support comprises a number of specialised application teams that have in-depth technology knowhow of HKEX systems to support the on-going maintenance, troubleshooting, enhancements of HKEX systems and the development of next generation HKEX platforms. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and support web application systems for various developments and enhancement projects;
- Collect user requirements, estimate resources requirements, devise project schedule, participate in system studies and analysis, perform application development and testing;
- Collaborate with other IT teams, cross departments and vendors in project implementation; and
- Follow standards and guidelines on application development
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- 3-5 years' IT work experience in web application development Excellent application programming using .NET C#, MS SQL server
- Job knowledge in web security
- Proficiency in SDLC methodology and documentation
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.