HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
Our Information Technology Division is responsible for the design, implementation, and operations of HKEX market systems and IT infrastructure. The team is organised into the following functions to reflect our business needs. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide Level 2 Support on Desktop, M365, Citrix and VDI
- Manage Patching and Risk Remediation on Desktop and related Workplace Infrastructure
- Maintain hardware and software inventory adhering to corporate asset and configuration management guideline
- Drive and execute Workplace Technology Initiatives as assigned, including Product Deployment, Office Relocation and Expansion etc.
- Work with Infrastructure, Application teams and Vendors, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and good quality
- Engage users to guide and promote use of workplace technologies
- Drive for continuous service improvement
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in engineering and support
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure implementation, including Servers, Networking and Storage
- Microsoft 365 and VDI experience is essential. Mobile, AV and Teams Voice experience is beneficial.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a Team player
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.