Involved in creating computer system and data visualization solutions to improve business processes. This job involves tasks such as creating Tableau dashboard reports, working with developers, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations, and attending feedback sessions to improve systems.
- Total experience of 3 to 6 years
- Developer with hands-on experience on Tablaeu
- A good and strong understanding of the BI platforms and Data space in general
- Understanding of the Insurance domain would be an advantage
- Experience of working with regional teams would be an advantage
- Cantonese speaking would be preferred but is not compulsory
- Excellent communication skills in English
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.