Talent Sourcer - Fixed Term (12 months)
Hong Kong Talent Acquisition team is looking for an outstanding Talent Sourcer for a 12-month contract to support recruiting activities in Global Consumer Bank with a key focus on high volume recruitment activities such as retail banking.
The recruiter will be an integral part of the Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for searches and identifies suitable candidates, funnel management and be a trusted partner who partner closely with multiple recruiters and applying business insights and deep expertise of the external talent market.
This is a great opportunity for recruiters coming from ahigh volume agency setting who is seeking to move into a corporate recruiting role. Key Responsibilities:
- Work with strong partnership with Recruiters, Business and HR stakeholders (across multiple geographies) to define and execute winning recruitment strategies
- Proactively gather market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations; able to pipeline for key and high volume positions
- Building candidate pipeline by applying innovative recruitment tools and channels
- Proactive outreach to candidates; uncovering talents no actively applying for Citi positions
- Manage relationships with executive search firms and agencies
- Support Citi in its future compatible focus by driving innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent pools
- Partner with colleagues across Asia Pacific and other regions to share best practices and ensure consistency and efficiency in execution.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Drive delivery of a "best in class" experience for all candidates
- 3+ in recruiting experience with a proven track record in a fast-paced and diverse environment with responsibility for high volume recruitment
- Ability to dive into various sourcing channels and techniques
- Working knowledge with strong understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments against a defined strategy
- Data driven and analytical, able to use data to tell talent stories and identify suitable sourcing strategies
- Detail-minded with meticulous eyes for details
- Proven track record of managing and influencing candidates and business stakeholders
- Passionate about candidate experience and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Strong written communication in English and excellent verbal communication in both Cantonese and English is imperative
- Proactive and engaged learner in a fast changing environment
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting