See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Description
- Drive the ecosystem strategy, roadmap and execution of game changing strategy for business partnership to deliver a thriving, sustainable and best-in-class business ecosystem for the bank.
- Bring in new business model or new revenue driver through ecosystem partnership to grow consumer business in terms of customer acquisition, value proposition and customer engagement.
- Continuously evaluate and refine the ecosystem business model, with due regard to partner capabilities and culture to promote strategic collaboration. Work with partner to continue to strengthen our digital and business capabilities.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity assessment framework to guide the identification, promotion and development of new markets, services, or capabilities through partnerships and/or ecosystem engagement.
- Sign up, onboard and manage ecosystem partnership for consumer business as a whole and work with internal stakeholders to seek buy-in and secure resources for implementations.
- Keep abreast of the market trend and regulatory requirement.
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge and experience in strategy development and execution
- Excellent communicator with the interpersonal skills to build and influence key relationships
- Strong digital competence and understanding of open banking
- Effective organizer and ability to execute complex simultaneous task
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork, and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer service-oriented culture
- Self-motivated, assertive and proactive.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.