Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Oversee annual budget, forecast, financial planning and business performance management strategy with focus on product and segment performance management
- Provide business performance forecast, timely variance analysis and insight of retail banking product portfolio and advise on adjustment actions
- Set financial goal measurement and performance indicators for the portfolio and product segments
- Drive performance management by risk-adjusted performance indicators through establishing segmental risk-adjusted profitability reports with economic profit and return on allocated capital.
- Establish proper performance management analytics, make commentaries and recommendations to management to steer business performance to support bank wide strategic direction.
- Direct the production of portfolio, product and segment performance reports for tracking the business performance
- Supervise the preparation of financial performance presentation for top management.
- Establish financial assessment mechanism and tools for new initiatives and new products for the Bank.
- Establish post-implementation review mechanism and tools to support evaluation of effectiveness for the new project and new product.
- Maintain effective communication of business performance insight to business teams, and provide financial advisories in product development and business decision making process
- Advise on improvement initiatives and strategic business decision making process to achieve the business goals
- Direct the preparation of financial information returns to users and operation certificates to card associations in accordance with the relevant reporting requirements
- University graduate or postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Relevant experience in product performance development and analytics, especially for retail banking
- Knowledge of credit card and merchant acquiring is an advantage
- Strong business acumen with problem solving and data analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skills and track record in people management
- Strong ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective processes management
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)