See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and manage the frontline teams with key functions including Credit Card /Unsecured Loan and Merchant Services and Social Media Enquiry / Services
- Play a key role in driving digital adoption in customer center and to participate in implementing transformation contact centre new technology
- Manage the daily operation of the Customer Centre, which includes partnering with Workforce Management to ensure effective resource & capacity planning to cope with the demand, implementing customer centre operation strategies and operations, carrying out the need assessments, performance management & talent development and other operational assignments.
- Monitor calls to improve quality, minimizes errors and track operative performance
- Ensure smooth operation of the teams, deliver the committed financial result and performance standards in T&O and maximize staff productivity and exceed customers' expectations in delivering excellent customer services
- Cope with business growth and opportunities on investment and technological advancement, the position will align the teams to fit into overall sales and service strategies and objectives in T&O as well
- Drive digital adoption and transformation for customer services and processes and reduce the manned call volume to achieve target demand management and KPIs
- Obtain appropriate delegation of authority to designated staff to improve work efficiency and improve customer's satisfaction.
- Participate in various business project, and to provide ideas and suggestions for the best outcome
- Explore opportunities for cross-buy for business or service and referring prospects to relevant sales team in order to increase revenue of the Bank and monitor the team to achieve the cross-buy target
- Recording statistics, the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling escalated customer complaints
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions with related business support teams
- Post-secondary with minimum 15 years' relevant experience in banking, credit card or call centre industry, with thorough understanding on respective practices and regulations, and at least 8 years in a managerial role.
- Sound knowledge in consumer banking / credit card products/merchant services; operations and regulations.
- Good understanding on call center systems, infrastructure, and MIS reporting tools.
- Initiative, positive, able to work independently & highly motivated
- Good people management, interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Result-and customer-oriented
- Mature and positive character with strong leadership skill and ability in interacting different level and behavior of staff.
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.