See job description for details
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named "Asia's Best Bank" by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and "Best Bank in Asia-Pacific" by Global Finance. The bank has also been named "Safest Bank in Asia" by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016. Responsibilities
- Delivery efficient and effective campaigns to drive business growth and improve customers experiences
- Work with other analytics teams to design, develop, and implement machine learning and develop dynamic visualization tools aiming to provide actionable insights for better business decisioning and management
- Work with other business teams and stakeholders to better understand customers' behavior and help creating go to market strategies leveraging ad-hoc analytics
- Ensure all campaign executed complying regulation and internal guidance
- Design and execute various contextual marketing campaigns as well as provide actionable insights to improve program effectiveness:
- Leverage new data points, models, behavior-based triggers
- Working with business and marketing to ensure efficient targeting and communication
- Responsible for the A/B test to gain insights and learning
- Identify opportunities from data-driven analytics to drive customer quality and campaign conversion
- Develop and industrialize mechanism providing insightful campaign analytics to business to enable:
- Timely and informative business decision-making
- Preparation of robust marketing plan to boost up the business
- Lead and manage data and analytics projects
- Constantly review and streamline the current operational workflow to improve the team productivity and efficiency
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or another quantitative discipline.
- With solid experience of application of modeling / analytics in the context of the customer life cycle management across multiple distribution channels with effectiveness measurement and test learning
- Effective stakeholder management and partnership skills