See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead the team to handling multi releasing functions in hub
- Perform maker role for system input and authorization, data and information verification, receiving and dispatching of documents, screening application for compliance with terms and conditions as per approved credit approval, proper approval for deviation and ad hoc excess etc.
- Answering enquiry from internal and external customers, liaison with service provider
- Provide advice and guidance to staff memebers on daily operations
- Participate in project assigned by Team Manager
- At least 5 years experience in trade related banking operations
- With people managemnet experience preferable
- With knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin and PC skills.
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.