Team Leader, Centralised Onboarding
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To receive account opening applications for review.
- To review documents and conduct KYC: verify UBO/ understand business/ assess AML risk
- To approve cases submitted by KYC officers or to endorse recommendation for approval by Team Head.
- To deliver quality service to prospective customers
- To ensure and to maintain turnaround time of cases within timeline/ service standard.
- To supervise progress and quality of account opening by KYC officers and provide coaching and guidance to team members
- To motivate and drive teams to effectively maintain accounts quality.
- To conduct knowledge sharing and coaching to new members and to the team as and when necessary
- To liaise and work with internal departments/ RMs/ CSO to facilitate a smooth delivery of customer service and to accomplish assigned tasks.
- To perform other administrative & operations works as required.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking processes
Minimum 7 years' banking and relevant experience; leadership experience is preferred Customer focus; concern for data accuracy and attention to details Good product & process knowledge Being a team player and responsive Proficiency in the use of MS Office including Excel