Headhunter - IT & Project Services
Our client is a leading International Investment Bank with a fast-paced and collaborative culture.
This powerhouse is currently seeking for an exceptional hands-on Tech Risk Project Manager.
- Build strong relationships with Technology, Business and Compliance stakeholders across the region to drive continuous improvement on Technology Risk/Project governance processes.
- Drive region specific Technology Risk change and firm-wide remediation programs
- Ensure that Firm/Entity Specific Technology Risk standards are defined, documented, and implemented.
- Participate in the Risk related forums to help promote / champion the operational risk agenda across the organization and help enhance the overall risk culture.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Technology professional with a proven track record in Tech Risk Project Management and/or PMO, preferably in Investment Banking
- Regional regulatory knowledge and experience in designing solution rather than someone who is focused on governance and assessments.
- Understanding of operational risk and associated regulations
- Proven experience delivering on a Data Centre migration or resiliency project.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management.