Our client is a leading Financial Organisation who are seeking a Technical Business Analysts to help define and groom the requirements and functionality of multiple new trading systems. Specific business domain knowledge is not needed but you must have experience of working withing development and with developers to define their requirements and translating this back to the software engineers at scale. You will form part of a Business Analyst team and work closely with the development team so an understanding of programming languages is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Analyse business and technical requirements within a large enterprise environment
- Help user visualize their requirements
- Translate requirements into actionable deliverables for the developers - hence a good knowledge of development is key
- Prioritize enhancements and do follow-ups and validate the deliveries
- Run workshops and create story boards on the product development of the system
- Assess the impact of the new features on the application functional design and operational flows
- Report the delivery status, and work with various stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate project risks, escalate major project deviation to management.
- Ensure a constructive collaboration between Business Analyst team, Development, Testing and Roll out teams.
- Be an active contributor to the improvement of the delivery process
Requirements of the Role
- Degree educated in an IT or IT related discipline
- Strong experience around the SDLC within enterprise organisations
- Idealy for someone who has done BA work as part of their dev role and is now looking to specialise and develop
- Experience working with business users to define and shape their requirements
- Good presentation skills
- Experience delivering software in a high transactional environment
- Team player, highly driven and result oriented.
- Fluent in written English
Please send your CV in word format to ben@mainstayAsia.com and but “Technical Business Analyst” in the subject heading.