Technical Business Analyst - Credit Risk - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
You will join an agile Product team and work with Tribes and Business as part of a broader portfolio to design, develop and
run one of our key propositions. Reporting to the Lending Tribe Lead you will work at the intersection of both Credit Risk
and Product Delivery in supporting both teams to deliver innovative credit solutions to the existing and new Mox
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work closely with Credit Risk Team on credit policy design and refinements, across multiple products, e.g. credit, loan, portfolio management etc.
- Create change proposals in each of the credit decision life cycle
- Design and implement new credit policies/ changes on existing credit policies on our decisioning platform
- Design test cases and test scenarios, perform QA/UAT on credit policies decision behaviour
- Work closely with Product and Tech Teams on credit and risk decisions, to ensure decisions are correctly propagated and consistent among various systems.
- Solid experience as a business analyst with exposure to personal loans, credit card or unsecured product portfolio management
- Strong technical background with coding experience
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience using FICO DMP an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge about the platform developing skills and APIs
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Attention to detail.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.