- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- KOS International
- 27 Jul 18 2018-07-27
Grab the chance to build your own team, work on latest technologies, and be involve in the cryptocurrency world!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading exchange platform and is well experienced in cryptocurrency and financial technology. To cope with the expanding business, they are seeking a Technical Lead to join their internal dedicated IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Top Management, you will be leading the architecture strategy for one or more products. You will be managing a small team to streamline the exchange platform in both Hong Kong and China market, communicates with the business stakeholders, end-users, internal and external IT team to deliver the full project lifecycle, and provides technical leadership by proposing new approaches & technologies, and follows them through to acceptance/rejection, etc.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information System, or related disciplines
- Solid hands-on experience on exchange platform / wallet project, including architecture, implementation, testing, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management level
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver high quality complex software to time, to scope, and with outstanding quality
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.