As part of the next phase of our operational strategy for our digital asset exchange (AAX) we are now looking to hire a Technical Operations (TechOps / TOM) Manager to oversee our DevOps, Live Ops and TechOps teams. Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? Read on...
Typical duties will include:
- Lead and implement process around technical operations to support a 24x7 digital asset exchange
- Build and recruit team technical operational support team
- Define key metrics and implement monitoring systems across key service level agreements - availability, performance, service issues
- Implement continuous improvement plan to identify recurring issues and contribute to root cause analysis and resolution
- Build positive culture of ongoing improvement, innovation and professionalism
- Manage vendor relationships with respect to operational support
- Build positive vendor relationships with ongoing training and improvement leveraging vendor resources
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- Experience managing a 24/7 exchange support function or simialr is essential
- Background in financial trading, FX, fintech or e-commerce / retail online
- Will have 5-7 years minimum in a tech ops environment
- 10 years or more of progressive experience in managing technical support functions in finance industry
- Preferably have a background in DevOps
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.