Let there be CHANGE
Ready to fast-track your career? Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things. Let’s create something together.
You can enjoy:
- Comprehensive Medical (24-hour worldwide) coverage, including your spouse/ life partner and children!
- Dental insurance, Life insurance, Total and perm disability, accidental death & dismemberment insurance!
- Vision care benefits, Health check, Housing benefits!
- Purchase of Accenture stocks at attractive discount!
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership costs Professional training and career advancement opportunities!
- Valuable project exposure for different technologies and industry domains!
- When you work with us, change becomes the most dynamic, powerful source of progress you have!
Job duties of this Role:
- Accountable for delivery performance of our Technology Delivery Services (e.g. quality, client satisfaction, financial) for selected accounts and projects.
- Provide supervision and guidance to both onshore and offshore teams to achieve the delivery targets.
- Proactively explore and implement new practices and enablement to improve delivery efficiency and quality.
- Act as Point-of-Contact to clients on delivery matters, and facilitate client relationship building.
- Proactively analyze, identify, prioritize and mitigate delivery risks for overall portfolio and specific delivery project.
- Demonstrate experience and expertise in driving and managing large scale delivery project (for both Solution Delivery and Application Management projects)
- Solid experience working with offshore delivery teams, and knowledgeable about related methodology, tools, collaboration enablement, people management.
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in large scale solution development projects (i.e. several thousand man-days or to lead a team of 30+ members), preferable from consulting background
- Proven successful track record on managing project(s) and extensive knowledge in any one of the below areas – SAP, Cloud, Blockchain, e-commerce, SFDC, CRM solutions, data Analytics, digital solutions such as website, mobile apps insurance related platforms, AI-powered solutions, digital transformation initiatives for government or public sectors
- Strong Delivery Management with the offshore & onshore delivery model
- Strong communication skills in engaging and developing offshore and onsite development teams
- Strong and solid hands on experience in project management with both Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge
- Confident, proactive, corporately presentable, flexible to work under dynamic working environment
- Excellent leadership and senior stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive changes and convince clients to adopt Accenture way of working
- Able to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Excellent command in both Cantonese and English
- Certification in PMP, PSM, CSM, Scrum Master is a plus