A reputable China-based Bank with its Group Company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre Technology Risk Manager to join her Risk Management Department.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to meet regulatory requirements and cyber security standards
- Conduct technology risk management assessment and provide advice to products and projects
- Identify, assess, mitigate, monitor and report technology risk and issue
- Prepare documentation and report to management and committees
- Continuously monitor and track the status and progress made on technology risk and issues, mitigation and resolution measurements. Liaise with different teams and departments to develop mitigation measurements
- Follow up and liaise with IT, Business, Compliance and Regulator on key IT incidents
- Support periodic review and assessment on technology risk areas, including IT Outsourcing, DR, BCP, and Monitoring and Controls.
- Develop and maintain technology risk management policy, standard and guidelines
- Work with information technology teams on information security risk management
- Provide advice in banking application security, including latest cyber security trends and threats; cryptography, OTP, DDos, IP Spoofing and DLP
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Bachelor of Computer Studies, or Information Systems or related degrees with relevant professional qualifications
- 5+ years on Cyber Security, IT Risk, IT Compliance, IT Audit or relevant areas in the Financial Services industry
- Familiar with technology regulatory requirements, such as HKMA SPM, HKMA Circulars, customer data protection and etc.
- Familiar with technology risk framework, industry standards and best practices
- Experience in managing vulnerability scanning, penetration test, code scanning and technology risk assessment
- Big 4 or professional firms experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong written skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Marie Leung at 9790 3488.