Exciting opporunity in a cross-border bank with Great Bay Area Exposure and Huge Performance Bonus for management grade with exp. 5+
A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Professional Technology Risk Manager in her IT Department.
- Formulate technology related risk management strategies, processes and work plans
- Review IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives and provide advisory and recommendation
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and Cyber Security Intelligence
- Establish infrastructure review processes on network and infrastructure operation
- Manage cyber security projects for the Design, development and implementation
- Manage independent penetration test for the corporate infrastructure.
- Liaise with HKMA to ensure the technology risk management compliance with related regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5 years+ experience in / serving banking industry is a must
- Experience in technology risk management and understanding of HKMA requirements
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications
- Good experience in team and stakeholder management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Parami at +852 97138777.