About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will be responsible for promoting and selling general insurance products to customers through outbound calls in call centre. Job and Responsibilities:
- Conduct outbound/Inbound calling for selling insurance products to existing banking clients.
- Achieve KPIs including sales targets on ANP, no. of call made, talk time, attendance and so on according to the instructions from team manager.
- Comply all internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements according to script and FAQs provided and provide up to standard call quality based on those materials.
- Provide feedback to manager with respect to the success of the Telesales campaign and ideas for enhancements.
- Escalate difficult queries and non-routine case to manager.
- F.5 or above with 1 year working experience in Telemarketing or Telesales in insurance product and customer services
- Possess valid insurance IIQE I & II
- Excellent communication and telemarketing skills
- Aggressive and hardworking
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve sales target
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.