A global insurance company is expanding quickly in the region. The customer service team is growing with additional headcounts to recruit experienced candidates or fresh graduates to join their fun and dynamic team alongside with the business growth. Vibrant work culture and health & wellness of its employees are highly embraced in this organization!
- Handle customer enquiries through email/phone and provide excellent service in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain satisfactory quality of customer service
- Make appropriate recommendations to meet customers' expectation
- Maintain relationship with the customers through courtesy calls to maximize the level of satisfaction
- Provide, collect and manage customer data in full compliance to internal policies
- Escalate enquiries when necessary in line with company's guidelines
- Preferable with 2 years of experience in customer service environment and/or exposure gained in insurance or financial industry; Fresh graduate is welcome
- Good knowledge of the insurance product and operations
- Good communication skills, professional telephone manner
- Great command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to me at email@example.com. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.