Listed International Financial Technology Firm seeking to add to their fast-growing Trade Processing Team. Exceptional long-term exposure into various areas of the company, including Trading, Ops, Finance, Risk, IR etc. On Offer: International Western environment, Good salary and bonus, Excellent long-term prospects, Strong team culture & Internal mobility / able to relocate to other counties including UK, USA, Canada, Singapore & Australia
- As the Trade Processing Analyst, you will be responsible for processing and verifying trade transactions, while ensuring that regulatory and company requirements are met. You will deliver positive customer experience within agreed timeframes (i.e. Service Level Agreements) with high quality output.
- Implement enhancements to trade finance and cash management products, services and systems through the refinement of existing products and analysis of the commercial viability of new/enhanced products.
- Assist with balance sheet management strategies for the organisation to maximise cashflow returns through analysis of economic information and assessing the impact of interest rate and foreign exchange movements.
- Process all regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, act as a SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience and precedent
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
- Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
- University degree
- 2-4 years working experience
- Background in finance / sell side / buy side / fund admin / accounting firm or relevant industry
- Understanding in Trade Processing / operations
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Listed International Financial Technology company
- International Western environment
- Good salary and bonus
- Excellent long-term prospects
- Strong team culture
- Internal mobility / able to relocate to other counties including UK, USA, Canada, Singapore & Australia