• Renowned Foreign Corporate Bank • Global Trade Finance • Structured Trade & Working Capital
Our client, a Renowned Foreign Corporate Bank, is looking for
1: Trade Sales Team Head (SVP)
- Lead and guide subordinates to expand the portfolio of Chinese Corporates, Asian and Western MNCs by acquiring new clients and fostering growth with existing clients.
- Offer services such as receivable finance, structured trade, ECA, and off-balance sheet instruments.
- Promote collaboration across regions and cross-sell other bank products as a member of the Global Trade Finance Department, with a primary focus on the Greater China Region.
- Ensure credit quality of the HK trade finance portfolio.
- Report directly to the Head of the Global Trade Finance Department, East Asia, and support regional strategies for sustainable growth and talent development.
- Coordinate Trade Innovation initiatives in East Asia, particularly in Hong Kong and China.
- Requirements: 12-18 years of relevant experience in trade finance, with a specific focus on Receivable Finance/Supply Chain Finance, Structured Trade, and ECA experiences in the Greater China/Asia region
2: Trade Sales (VP)
- Drive trade finance marketing, leading deal teams and work closely with coverage corporate RM team to establish new client relationships and onboard trade accounts.
- Understand operations and competitive advantages, effectively communicating new products and propositions to corporate clients through consultative selling.
- Support the Head of Structured Trade & Working Capital Solutions HK on strategic initiatives for sustainable growth, including trade innovation, digitalization, ESG & sustainable finance, and product cross-selling.
- Identify potential opportunities in the local market and escalate them as needed to meet client demand.
- Requirements: Over 7 years of relevant experience in trade finance, with a specific focus on Receivable Finance/Supply Chain Finance, Structured Trade, and ECA experiences in the Greater China/Asia region
- Possessing in-depth expertise in trade services, operations, and solutions encompassing conventional trade, receivables finance, and Supply Chain Finance (SCF).
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org