International Multi-Strat Hedge Fund seeking to recruit within their-fast growing Trade Support team to support the investment activities of the firm.
Daily Operations Tasks:
- Trade Management – Work with traders and counterparties to ensure proper trade bookings, allocations, amendments, matching, and settlements for all asset classes
- Trade Settlement – Confirm details match between internal systems, the fund administrator, and counterparty confirms/statements
- Daily Reconciliation – perform cash and position reconciliations among internal PMS, PBs and Fund Administrator
- Cash Management – Processing margin calls, derivative settlements, resets, and trade related payments
- Corporate Actions – Process rights exercises, dividend elections, DR / CB conversions, etc.
- Exercising options and trade expiries – ASCOTs, OTC Options, NDFs, etc.
- Break Management - Clear trade / positions / cash breaks in conjunction with fund administrator
- OTC Trade Confirms – Review and execute paper confirms and electronic confirmations
- Assist Fund Accounting Team & Risk Team with resolving PnL and/or risk-related issues
- Compliance Monitoring – Assist with secondary review of short positions, long positions, etc.
- Fluent in English, University graduate, between 2-6 years working experience
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines in face-paced environment
- Desire to grow and develop knowledge and skills to advance within the firm
- Knowledge of asset classes, financial markets, and relevant current events
- Familiar with elements of trade life cycle and resolution of cash equity trade settlement issues
- Prior experience with trade booking or Order Management System (OMS)*
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions mechanics, Convertible Bonds, OTC Products*
- Systems: Outlook, Excel, Word, Bloomberg*, Prime Broker websites*
- Strong Excel skills with VBA knowledge is a plus
* preferred but not required