• Close interaction with Traders to understand new requirements for the Algo itself and related infra.
• Enhancing the existing platform and developing new functionality, primarily in C++
• Take complete ownership of deliverables from inception to roll-out, working largely independently.
• Mentoring and/or managing more junior members of the team
• Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product
• Support of the production system
• 3+ years’ trading algorithm development experience in C++ language.
• Experience of implementing automated risk controls in trading algo.
• Experience of developing low-latency, high performance software in C++.
• Experience designing and developing distributed systems.