Training Manager (Insurance Product focused)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
- 18 Feb 19
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Design training programs and update materials with the bank’s current policies and procedures related to insurance or other retail operation
- Deliver training programs on insurance or banking operations to the Bank’s new joined staff
- Develop training roadmap in accordance with HKIB’s Enhanced Competency Framework and with the Bank’s Retail Business direction and people agenda
- Assist in managing the Bank’s Trainee Programs
- Develop and manage relationship with key stakeholders from different Divisions so as to understand and analyze training needs
- Participate in ad hoc projects related to people, culture, technology-based learning and compliance issues.
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably with CFP / CFMP qualification
- 5 years relevant experience in financial services industry, focusing on insurance product, with a passion for a further career development in learning and development field.
- Strong planning and organizing skills plus effective presentation skills
- Self-learner with curiosity to try new things and with flexibility to take up new initiatives