Transaction Facility - Manager to SVP (Multiple Headcounts)
Our client is an international financial institute and is currently in search of Managers to SVPs to join their new team in the 2nd line of defence.
• Assist with the creation of standard operation processes, internal controls and trainings for the facilitation of transactions
• Design and test out new system for transaction facilitation
• Conducting transaction training and providing support to both internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring processes and controls are in place meeting all internal policies and regulatory requirements
• Define and implement risk and control on all operational metrics ensuring all stakeholders has end to end transparency.
• Constant review and improvement of controls, processes and efficiencies within the group across loan lifecycle
• Take part in system testings and migrations.
• Manage and maintain the closing pipelines of loan transactions.
• Perform quality controls and ensure proper capture of data and storage of documentation
• Assess on the risk for new business decisions ensuring client and the group’s best interest
• Ad hoc projects as required
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 – 8 years relevant experience in credit risk, operation risk, loan products or related field within banking sector
• Experience within global team, large financial institution with knowledge of loan product/business would be advantages
• Familiar with tools such as Excel, Tableau or Visualization is a must
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Proficiency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
• Strong critical thinking, meticulous to details and ability to adapt
Interest & Apply
For Interested candidates, kindly provide your updated CV to Jasmine Choong at jasmine.choong@springasia,com, preferably in Microsoft Word Document format. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.