Transition Data Analyst - HSBC Life - 12 months contract
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Transition Data Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- Working with transition work stream and IT team to identify gap gaps, define data remediation design and data sourcing strategy
- Coordinate with IT to generate data from relevant HSBC systems
- Consult with stakeholders to determine data requirements.
- Participation on the design and delivery of transition and comparative work streams
- Suggest remedial actions or escalate detections which give cause for concern
- Share information with stakeholders in suitable forms
- Engage with overall project governance framework
- Participate in meetings to interpret data and support decision maki ng
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration, economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Solid working experience in Technology, Information Management, or Project Management within Insurance or Financial Services settings
- Solid experience in Insurance business lines, Insurance Finance and Finance Technologies is highly preferred
- Solid stakeholder management skills.
- Able to communicate internally and externally
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Business Analysis standards, tooling and process
- Excellent team player, able to lead others into action, and with ability to work under minimal supervision
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.