- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 20 Nov 18
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
The position is to be provided within the Treasury team in SG HK Branch which is part of the Development and Finance Division (DFIN/GTR/TRE).
The Treasury is in charge of funding the Bank, providing the financing needs to the different SG activities, collecting the short term CIB client deposits and accessing to the interbank money markets.
The main responsibilities and missions that are to be handled by this position are, funding of SG HK Branch and raising liquidity with different SG HK counterparts on short term (below 18 months) according to the Group's risk appetite and global and local regulatory requirements. In that context, the employee ensures:
- The management of SGHK cash positions and hedging its different accounts in the different currencies
- quoting MM prices to the different external counterparts in order to fund the Branch while maintaining a good relationship with our clients investors
- Funding the different SG activities operating in the Branch.
- The respect of the local regulatory framework and the Global Treasury guidelines aiming at fitting with global and local regulatory ratio limits and external funding objectives
- The optimization of funding cost by relying on different market products such as FX swaps.
Higher education :
Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant discipline
Ideal past experience :
Having experience in Treasury, liquidity and the related regulatory framework
- English Fluent It is compulsory that the candidate is perfectly fluent in English
- Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese Speaking Chinese could be helpful