1. Timely summarize and analyze the capital and debt status of the Group. Daily report capital, deposit and loan status.
2. Monthly submit group capital and indebtedness reports to support management decision.
3. Develop holding company treasury plan to improve capital safety, liquidity and return rate.
4. Manage and maintain all kinds of bank accounts, and complete funds and account settlement business.
．Assist to implement all kinds of investment projects and financing business, and maintain interest and exchange rate management.
6. Assist related departments to complete the audit of annual and interim report, and timely complete relevant post-loan management.
7. Assist to maintain fund systematization and automation.
8. Assist to maintain the relationship with banks and other institutions.
9. Complete the tasks assigned by the leader of Treasury Department and assist other departments.