About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- The primary purpose of this job role is to support RMs on handling of clients' transaction or enquiry on Treasury Products (include FX, Structured Products and Bonds) thru phone channel.
- To deliver the individual revenue target as agreed by Wealth Management and Distribution Network
- To meet the agreed KPI target set at scorecard, for both financial and non-financial KPI
- To provide supports to RMs on Treasury Products (include FX, Structured Products and Fixed Income) ensure accurate information is provided to client at all time
- To provide professional and competent service to client, to facilitate client investment needs and objectives.
- To work close with RMs to explore business potentials by providing update market information and provide alternate solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Expand FX business by broaden active client base & deepen relationship with existing client
- To execute clients' order and respond client enquiry accurately and efficiently
- To develop relationship with existing and potential customer
- Keep update RM and clients on market information and product information
- Upskill ourselves with updated market and product knowledge
- To achieve the agreed KPI set at scorecard, included financial and non-financial KPI
- To meet productivity standard
- To avoid operation error by familiarise all related sales process and procedures
- To avoid any client compliant and financial loss incurred
- To assist the Business head or team manager for driving the Bank agenda or any ad-hoc duties
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements
- To ensure that control procedures outlined in various BOCs or Procedure Manuals are fully implemented, and ensure staff compliance with the same.
- To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities.
- Always works with the Bank values and highest Conduct standard
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.