Our client is one of the leading Chinese investment banks. In order to support fast growth in Hong Kong, they are now looking for self-motivated individual with strong institutional sales experience. Successful incumbent can look forward to: • Stable platform with attracting package • Great working exposure • Excellent career growth opportunity
- Assist to perform treasury functions
- Backup of core treasury functions
- Work closely with various business teams in managing day-to-day funding requirements for the group
- Help to build and maintain good working relationships with counterparty banks and other financial institutions
- Help to manage credit and due diligence process with banks
- Help to ensure compliance with all reporting, covenants and other undertakings with bank facilities
- Prepare regular reports on funding utilization and status
- Assist to monitor the group’s liquidity risk, FX risk and market risk exposure
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in Head Office reporting
- Responsible for preparing journal vouchers
- Assist and cooperate with other team members in Hong Kong Finance for meeting various tight reporting deadlines.
- May be required to provide input or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as required.
- Handling general filing, administrative work and ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder with major in Finance/ Accounting, HKICPA finalist, candidate with AAT qualification will also be considered
- Not less than 2 years relevant working experience in treasury/ cash management experience or banking field preferred
- Presentable and able to communicate with different level of working parties.
- Initiative, positive and good teamwork player. Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good command of spoken and written English and conversational in Mandarin.
- PC literacy, especially good knowledge of Kingdee Accounting software, Chinese data input, MS Excel, MS Word
- General knowledge in Bloomberg Terminal usage will be an advantage
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jan Li:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.808 or (852) 6331-8842
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**