UX/UI designer to work across product, design and marketing teams to create awesome experiences for all users. Drive UX strategy and interaction design to create digital experiences that engage and inspire. Have a strong understanding of design thinking, human computer interaction, human-centred design and lean product development. Inspire a design-driven approach to product market fit for a B2B platform that will scale internationally and across different industries.
- Run design sprints and work with teams to define problems, map user flows, prototype in lightning speed
- Hands on design and delivery of user journeys, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design components and prototypes with Figma (our main design tool)
- Run user research and usability testing to enhance user experience
- Inform design decisions by considering analytics, user feedback, research findings and latest technology/design trends
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, marketers and business stakeholders to help define feature requirements
- Assist marketing in developing brand guidelines, managing the design system that governs all visual aspects of external communication
- Degree or diploma holder in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience working in user experience research, UX/UI design (from user flows/journeys to pixel perfect designs) and ideally working experience with Figma
- Experience with digital & paper prototyping, UI patterns for both native & web apps, information architecture, and coming up with scrappy ways to do research
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Principle, Flinto, Axure, Prototypr, etc.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma (our main design tool), Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.