Job Description: UX Designer
Experience: 3+ years
Work location: Hong Kong
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, taskanalysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Create instant tangibility through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods,ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.