• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user
• Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing,
sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups
optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and
new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task
analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and
• Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system
• Create instant tangibility through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods,
ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
• Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end
experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including
observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms
of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user
behaviour and verify design concepts
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other
designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and
hardware and software developers