Job description Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Universal Banker MPF. Principal Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our Mandatory Provident Funds and Employee Benefits products
- Discover customers’ protection needs during client appointment and capture life insurance business opportunities for Mass market segments and make referrals to appropriate branch staff
- Complete business fulfilment process as appropriate
- Establish good rapport and maintain relationship with customers, handling enquiries, resolving customer problems or complaints and follow up with customer’s applications
- Maintain a smooth & efficient in daily operations
- Station in retail branches
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree holder or equivalent with sound experience
- Qualified with Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination qualification
- Passed in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1,7 & 8
- Solid experience in the banking industry being in front-line/customer service roles
- Basic understanding of the Mandatory Provident Funds or Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance business and product knowledge
- Team player with a self-motivated mind-set and genuine interest in banking industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management