Our member client is a high profile USD1Bn+ Hong-Kong Based Equity L/S Fund who are expanding their team and hiring a programmer / database developer. Ideally someone who simply enjoys programming and does not come from / intend to go into the financial services industry.
- Responsible for developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases, specifically experience with PostgreSQL
- Responsible for database operations, restores, backups, automated processes, developing queries and procedures, creating custom reports.
- Database Environment Maintenance
- Data Extraction, Conversion and Processing
- Partner Support in Data Operations
- Data Fixes and Database Structure Changes
- Bachelors in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar
- 5 years of experience as a SQL database developer
- Experience programming in Python language, including Django framework
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL Server
- Experience working with APIs for data integration (integrating data from third party systems into a database) an advantage
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services