I'm currently looking for a Financial Application Specialist for my client, a US investment company.
They are a real estate investment company backed by US long term capital and currently manages over US$1.4 billion. They invest in real estate across the risk spectrum. They invest primarily with aligned operating partners in direct real estate, but also in private real estate platforms. Their portfolio includes all the major asset classes including retail, offices, industrial, and residential, while they continue to evaluate other sectors.
Their objective is to build and grow real estate operating businesses across Asia’s leading cities, including Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta. Together with their partners, they invest in necessity real estate for people to live and communities to grow. Their team work together through open dialogue, trusted collaboration and a shared vision of progress for their colleagues, partners and businesses.
- involved in planning, scheduling, overseeing, and coordinating major software upgrades and installing the related software applications
- studies and reports on the functionality of the financial management software and fixes the system issues
- responsible for developing all the documentation that will train the end users on how to operate the application and how to resolve or troubleshoot the technical issues
- responsible for applying the accounting and auditing knowledge and principles to specially assigned the projects involving system analysis, programming, and financial management
- assesses, evaluates, and identifies areas for improving the processes that will add value to the organization
- ensure that the software is designed to process the financial applications of the organization as effectively as possible
- installing, upgrading, maintaining, testing the software application used for financial purpose designed based on the requirements of the organization
- helps in the smooth operation and tracking of various financial records and documents
- help the organization in designing an application software that will assist the organization in achieving its financial goals and objectives
- understand the organization 's needs and develop a software application that will help in effective implementation of the firm’s financial work plans
- get detailed information on what exactly are the requirements of the organization and design an application software catering to those needs
- configure and install the financial application software and test it whether it is operating smoothly
- identify areas where the problems may arise and troubleshoot the bugs associated with the software
- train and assist the staff members in the use of software application
- perform a storage and backup procedures for the available financial database
- maintain current knowledge on the emerging and developing software applications and make subsequent recommendations to improve the process
Experience and qualifications
- in depth knowledge of various computer applications and programs with an exposure to the accounting and finance sector
- an eye for details and the ability to resolve technical issues with excellent interpersonal communication skills are a pre-requisite
- ability to handle pressure situations and deliver the targets without compromising on quality are also essential
- be able to work independently as well as interact with the team members as he may need to train them at times
- bachelor's degree in computer science with a background in accounting, finance etc., would be preferred
- master's degree or some advanced training, certification, or some previous experience in a similar profile would also prove to be an advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!