About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Job Purpose:
To provide excellent service to VIP banking customers to satisfy customers' wealth management needs through proactive business solicitation and relationship building Main Responsibilities:
- Introduce, demonstrate and cross-sell mainly for wealth management products and services to customers
- Enhance and deepen customer relationship through the execution of proactive relationship building and selling activities
- P enetrate products utilization and cross-sell products mainly on wealth management products
- Address customer needs through cross-selling on need basis and if necessary, make referrals as appropriate
- Require to achieve the predetermined sales goals in view of increased customer demand and keen market competition
- Provide professional service in selling of wealth management product by strictly adhering to sales process guidelines
- Work with product specialists where appropriate to provide services to VIP customers
- Conduct operational procedures in a compliant manner by following the Bank's policy and procedures
- Support branch members as required
- University degree with 1 year or secondary education with 2 years' experience in banking industry and experience in selling insurance products is preferable.
- IIQE paper 1, 2 & 3
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Relationship Officer, VIP Banking.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.