Our client, a renowned regional corporate bank, is looking for a VP- Business Risk to join the governance planning department. This incumbent will be reported to SVP- Governance Planning under Compliance.
- Act as the 1.5 line of defense to perform review and monitoring to ensure policies & procedures are in line with the bank's business risk control and compliance standards.
- Demonstrate a robust performance in pursuing business risk control, monitoring the risk and potential risks of non-compliance with regulatory and internal rules.
- Drafting and reviewing policies and documents to streamline and recommend enhancement and to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Monitor the effectiveness in the implementation of the risk controls / mechanisms / system.
- Assist in internal or external inspection / audit review.
To succeed in this role, you are required to have minimum 7 years' experience in business or operational risk from banking or Big 4 consulting firm environment. Experience candidates will be considered as AVP level.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Experience from compliance assurance background would be ideal.
- Sounds knowledge corporate banking products; ability to understand and apply the policies to monitor and review the general CIB operational processes and other banking processes.
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Our client offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
For all interested parties, please contact and send your CV to Selene Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com