Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Practicing Scrums / Scrum of Scrums in project/release delivery, coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups. Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Bridging the gap between business users and tech counterparts on the project delivery. Coordinate and facilitate end-to-end testing.
- Facilitate communication and effective collaboration with counterparties from different locations. Help teams implement changes effectively
- Resolve conflicts, risk, issues and remove obstacles that occur and ensure plans are in place to mitigate them in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all financial metrics for the release are correct and take an active part in maintaining a transparent and correct financial position for the release.
- Deal with all release related escalations and use appropriate channels to resolve these in a timely manner.
- Actively monitor and report progress and changes, including those affecting scope, scope of schedules, to all stakeholders in a timely manner by using a variety of formal and informal communication channels.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Possess at least 8 years of relevant experience in Information Technology, preferably in financial industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as user stories grooming, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Experience / knowledge on Wealth Management / Securities Trading system would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the software delivery pipeline, front to back
- Team player, ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.