- Oversee the daily market and credit risk monitoring, control and reporting function;
- Analyze and monitor the trading activities of the FICC portfolio both at a micro and macro level;
- Identify emerging market risks and implement risk mitigation measures;
- Support the establishment and implementation of the firm-wide risk framework, policies and procedures;
- Provide independent risk assessments to new FICC and structured products;
- Participate in the preparation of the meeting materials for risk management committees;
- Supervise and coach juniors on risk analysis and ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance/Quantitative Finance discipline is preferred;
- Professional qualification in CFA/FRM/PRM is a plus;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in asset management/investment bank/brokerage house;
- Strong quantitative, analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Capable and willing to work under pressure and tight time frames;
- Proficiency in Excel and Excel VBA programming skills is a plus;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.