Our client is a global investment banking group headquartered in Europe and operates worldwide looking to recruit a Regulatory & Project Manager in the Global Markets Division.
Sitting with the business and acting as the first line of defense (“1LOD”), You will work closely with FO senior management, COO, Compliance, IT & Operations and other control function to:
- Act as a point of contact in APAC to answer Global Market Front Office questions on specific regulatory topics, especially on global regulatory reform items;
- Provide guidance and involvement in projects related to regulatory reform items
- Advise senior management on key regulatory changes and projects as and when needed;
- Perform regulatory watch to monitor changes in laws, rules and regulations with the objective to identify early upcoming disruptive changes impacting Global Market activities in APAC
- Participate in industry groups and lobbying initiatives with regulators so that the Bank’s interests are adequately represented and protected;
To qualify for this role, you will need to have the following requirements:
- At least 10-15 years of proven relevant Regulatory, internal control / audit, business risk, or Front Office experience
- Good general knowledge of Global Markets businesses, products, processes and systems.
- Able to identify key risk and contribute to the control framework for a wide variety of situations with the ability to act autonomously;
- Familiarity with the regulatory landscape in APAC; Awareness of APAC country regulatory agendas in aligning with global regulation
- Technical experiences on EU regulations implementation is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.