The Trans Capture Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for providing complex analytic and administrative support to traders as the subject matter expert, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to solve complex client queries, conduct due diligence activities, and advise or coach new or junior staff.
Responsibilities include daily management of the middle office team across Hong Kong and Singapore supporting the Global Spread Product Trading desk and FI Syndicate desk across the APAC ex-Japan region. Product coverage includes but not limited to Bonds, FX, loans, derivative swaps, structured products etc. Responsibilities:
- Provide analytic / administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading on derivatives and securities transactions
- Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation, operational risk identification, trade confirmation and settlement forecasts
- Develop and implement business initiatives, client solutions, and/or projects on pre-settlement processes and transaction capture activities
- Ensure the volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of complex deliverables, and the integrity of processes, operations and associated results
- Solve complex client queries, conducting due diligence activities and providing detailed analysis of issues
- Develop and execute plans, policies and procedures, and assist with leading projects; offering solutions and cost saving opportunities
- Oversee daily performance, contribute to standards, and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in a related role
- Significant industry experience required
- Subject matter expertise in multiple or specific skill sets, business areas or products
- Demonstrated analytical and process execution skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting