• 8-12 years of relevant experience in Private Banking; • Review and approve Lombard lending proposals within delegated authority; • Good command of business strategy, plans and objectives of financial institutions.
- Review and approve Lombard lending proposals within delegated authority to ensure that the bank’s credit offering is in compliance with bank’s policies, procedures, risk appetite and local regulatory requirements;
- Provide recommendations and highlight key risk issues to front office and credit approvers;
- Review and approve Credit Exception requests and Loan-to-Value ratio for Lombard Lending requests;
- Provide training and guidance to Relationship Managers / Client Services Officers on credit policies and processes (including preparation of credit proposals);
- Assist the department head in managing the loan portfolio and collateral of designated business unit;
- Prepare periodic credit risk portfolio report and risk management committee meeting minutes;
- Participate in credit policy / new product programme review and ad-hoc projects;
- Coach junior Credit Officers, Relationship Managers and Client Services Officers on credit assessment competency.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business and related disciplines.
- Holder of ECF-CRM is a plus;
- A minimum 8 -12 years of relevant experience in Private Banking;
- Strong technical knowledge of credit approval process, systems and controls and credit risk management of financial institutions;
- Strong financial and credit analysis, collateral management (credit monitoring and control) skills;
- Strong knowledge of wealth management and private banking products (bonds, equities, structured notes, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Company & Banking Law, Credit Policies and Collateral Management policies;
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.