VP - Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Our client, a leading Asian bank, is growing their Debt Capital Markets department and looking for a VP (Vice President) with a strong track record of DCM origination and execution and bilingual capabilities in English and Mandarin.
- Responsible for the execution of debt capital market transactions for corporate, financial institution and other clients in the Greater China region
- Responsible for supporting the origination effort for bond transactions
- Coordinate with other deal parties including lawyers, auditors, rating agencies and other professionals involved in the deal process to ensure smooth and successful pricing and closing of bond transactions
- Conduct debt financial analysis and model for client pitch meeting and responsible for updating market update reports for marketing purposes
- Provide support, training, and mentorship to junior members of the team
- Strong academic background and achievement in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
- Capable to work within strict deadlines in a time critical environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!