• Managing Trade surveillance program & execution • Marketing material & sales process & licensing • Min 5 yrs' experience in Banking Industry
Our client, a sizable and expanding bank, is looking for a high caliber to join their bank.
- Review of all policies & procedures, business operations and internal control standard to compliance of HKMA, SFC regulations
- Responsible for managing trade surveillance programs of the branch, marketing material and sales process review, internal/external compliance reporting, handling of licensing related matters
- Formulate and supervise the implementation of compliance review plans, conduct checking to ensure the business operations/ investment activities
- Investigating issues arising from such work and resolving them independently in co-operation with compliance team and other relevant staff to ensure that they are dealt with promptly.
- Handle inquiries from regulatory bodies and compile periodical reports for management, steer for ad hoc compliance project or investigation when required
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years banking or compliance experience
- Proven ability to work in a multinational financial services company
- Self-motivated, independent, good communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent time-management, project management and organization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply, please send your detailed resume to wendy[at]connersconsulting.com or contact Wendy Ho at 3996 7713 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090