- Coordinate with Joint Venture partners to obtain project progress reports and updates, develop and prepare periodical asset management reports for investors.
- Take the lead in the monthly project meetings/calls to update project statuses and discuss any potential issues/concerns with partners, project teams and investors.
- Monitor KPIs and provide updates to senior management.
- Analyse leasing plans of shopping malls and facilitate the leasing approval process.
- Coordinate with partners on the annual business plans, make recommendations and facilitate the approval process.
- Develop asset management financial models and regularly update the actual performance against underwriting, as well as project the future cash flow till the exit of investments.
- Closely monitor projected cash flow and financing status, perform distribution analysis, and facilitate distribution process.
- Coordinate with partners for year-end asset valuation.
- Coordinate with senior management and auditors for year-end audits.
- Support investors for board meetings and other operational and governance related topics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience in a Financial Institution, with a focus on the Real Estate sector. - Strong presentation skills. - Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin. - Team player that can also work independently.
With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Germany and USA on the horizon, Space Executive is a multi-disciplinary recruitment agency that has already made its mark globally in just four short years.
Space Executive specialises in recruiting senior management to executive level personnel for listed Multinationals, Financial Services, Private Equity and Venture Capital across Strategy and Corporate Development, Change and Transformation, Technology, Finance, Sales and Marketing, General Management, Human Resources and Governance (Legal, Risk and Compliance).
Space Executive has been recognised for its exceptional work and service delivery in recruitment and has received a number of awards including Best Places to Work in 2019, Recruitment International Best Newcomer 2016, Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Gold Award 2016, and was ranked Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency in both 2016 and 2017 by LinkedIn.