The VP of Asset Management, reporting to CEO, will focus on the Hong Kong portfolio of assets, covering all matters from leasing, renovations and property management.
- Asset management role focused on Hong Kong portfolio
- Requires 7+ years of asset management experience in Hong Kong
- Based in Hong Kong
We are working with a regional investment manager with a large real estate portfolio across Asia Pacific. The fund have recently raised more capital for a value add and opportunistic strategy. The VP of Asset Management, reporting to CEO, will focus on the Hong Kong portfolio of assets, covering all matters from leasing, renovations and property management.
- Maximise total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Analyse leasing plans and performance
- Work closely with third party property managers and leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases and analysis and approvals.
- Develop and distribute periodic asset management reports to investors, consultants and other partners.
- Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the firm’s ownership portfolio.
- Degree in Real Estate or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of real estate asset management experience
- Experience in property management and asset management
- Excellent negotiation, communication and organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.